Source-led Collaborations: a Conversation with Dr. Davis Shepherd
By Darla LeDoux, Founder of Sourced™ and Author of the books Shift The Field and Retreat and Grow Rich
I sat down with Dr. Davia Shepherd, chiropractor, holistic practitioner, and Certified Sourced Leader.
Davia noticed in her work as a chiropractor that she was functioning as a “backdoor coach.” People would come to her to heal physically but using Source, her intuition, she could always identify the Source of the pain, which typically wasn’t physical.
One day one of her patients suggested she take a group on retreat, which led her to me! In our work together, Davia has honed her skills as a transformational leader focusing on using Source to support women in gaining visibility through Source-led collaborations.
Davia has honed her skills as a transformational leader focusing on using Source to support women in gaining visibility through Source-led collaborations.
In our time together, we discussed:
- The Women’s Power Lunch – a heart-centered networking group that gathers to make deep connections and offer support to each other.
- The Four Wins of Collaboration
- The Five Stages of Collaboration
- What it means to have a Source-led Collaboration
- The benefits of a Source-led Collaboration
- Where you can find a Source-led Collaboration
More Articles You Might Like
Creating a Container for Your Website Build or Rebrand By Darla LeDoux, Founder of Sourced™ and...
When to Pull Back Your Energy (even when you are a healer) By Darla LeDoux, Founder of Sourced™...
The Divine Protection of Love By Darla LeDoux, Founder of Sourced™ and Author of the books Shift...